Saturday, June 22, 2019

I’m so not P/R

Believe-me-or-not,
I know what happened
(in my Near Death Experience)
and I’m stickin’ to it
like fatal flypaper.

Heel, Lucifer/Obama.
Bad, black doggy.
Don’t be a lemming.
Follow us Christians
beyond the clouds which
are so not caucasian.

...they’re even purple!
like the King of Kings.

Janet’s a Christian;
Janet was in track, too.
She had a PARACLETE
which she bestowed upon me
(not to be confused with
Mercury, the Greek god -
the planet closest to the Son).

So stay ‘on track’, humanity,
withe ‘pair-O-cleats’
to give you more track-tion 
to finish the race
and keep the faith.

Of course, running withe Lord
isn’t at all a MERCURIAL hobby:
follow me to Heaven again -
too old to die young.

‘God love you’
-Saint Fulton’s Sheen

2 comments:

  1. PS: Here’s a teeny-tiny-prayer which ALL can say:

    ‘For the sake of His Sorrowful Passion,
    have mercy on U.S. and on the world’
    REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT...

    Say it at work, at home, at school, driving...
    By saying that several times, that prayer
    draws down mercy and angels for YOU!!!!
    God bless you. Cya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn’t that awwwsome God’s so close??????

    ReplyDelete